Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fashion Police, HELP US!

Natalie has been doing great with potty training and has just started the nighttime ritual with underwear! Anyway, the other morning she waited too long to go to the potty and had an accident. After the cleanup, I sent her to her room to get dressed. She does a great job of dressing herself, but the combination of clothes is sometimes questionable. She believes that as long as pink is any part of the outfit it matches. When she came down from her room, this was the sight of pure fashion sense at its best! I believe this outfit has covered all fashion mishaps! Check out the cool houseshoes that really set off the whole outfit! She wore this most of the day until we had to go to the store and I strongly encouraged her to put some shorts on that would match!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Very cute! Sam likes to make sure that his socks match his tennis shoes...not concerned if they match the rest of his clothes!

Mehan Meyerhofer said...

Your babies are darling! I love the blog...what a great idea. It will mean so much to the kids when they get older to hear what their mommy had to say about them. It is so hard to find the time to do that stuff, but it is so important. Good for you! You've inspired me! Hope all is well!
Love you all!