I just love the Christmas season! The lights, decorations and excitement in the air is contagious and so much fun! Tyler, Natalie and Bryson have been so excited about decorating this year. Everytime we would put a new decoration up, Tyler would say, "I just love Christmas!" We put up our tree after Thanksgiving and have just now finished decorating it. It has been fun and they have even avoided putting twelve ornaments on one branch! Here are some pictures of the kids helping to decorate!
Their new ornaments to hang on the tree!

Natalie always wanting to put hers in the most difficult spot for her to reach!

Tyler always wanting the perfect pose!

Brsyon... Look Mommy, I can do it with my eyes closed! (always the nut!)

I finally caught him without him knowing so he wouldn't try to pose!

Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season! I guess it is time to start shopping now, huh??
2 comments:
I think we finally have the house decorated...maybe.
As for shopping, I haven't bought the first thing for anyone other than Garrison. Honestly, I don't even have a clue what I am buying anyone. I need a venti Starbucks and a mall! =)
Hey there. I was looking at the CG blog and saw you had one. Love the pics. I wasn't brave enough to put up a big tree this year because I know Lathen would be all in it, pulling things off and trying to climb it. LOL
Post a Comment